Effective business processes need to be simple, efficient and aligned with your organization's business objectives. Ethier's Business Process Innovation Consultants will guide you through the methods of creating new and better processes using proven methods and best practices, with innovations that help you reach your business objectives.
Our Business Process Innovation Consultants draw upon years of experience and an extensive knowledge base to work with you as you go through the steps to successful process innovation:
- Business process design and implementation. We help you analyze your current processes and design new or revised processes to improve your business. Working end-to-end to ensure the greatest level of success, we provide assistance from definition through to implementation. We also offer coaching and advisory services to help your employees adopt and execute business process innovation in your organization.
- Business process documentation. We work with you to document your existing processes to aid in implementing consistent business practices or in implementing a new information system.
- Business process practices – development and implementation. We assist you in the development and implementation of business process design practices including tools, techniques, templates and processes.
- Business process office definition – setup and operation. We define and develop the scope, mandate and service offerings of your business process office, including definition of best practices, roles and responsibilities, processes, recruiting and staffing, and the setup of repositories. We can also manage your business process office, participate as an office team member, and provide ongoing advisory services.
- Facilitation. Our consultants provide the facilitation skills and leadership required to plan and successfully execute a business process initiative. We can also conduct stand-alone facilitation in other situations, such as critical meetings or planning sessions.
- Business Process Coaching. We provide coaching to business process change practitioners on an ad hoc basis, or as part of full-time business process consulting assignments.
Ethier delivers business process innovation that can move your organization forward. Contact us to learn more.